Thursday, February 13, 2014

Life–February 13, 2014

  • I’ve been 3 1/2 days without significant headache!! Now I’m nervous about how long this can actually continue!
  • Because of my headache reprieve, I’ve been trying to get some stuff done around the house. PWM and I cleaned out our upstairs closet and moved clothes around. In the end, we had three good-sized boxes of stuff to go to St. Vincent’s or Goodwill.
  • Yesterday, we cleaned out the coat closet and filled another box with stuff to give away.
  • I also made a couple of pound cakes yesterday – one to give away and one to have here at home. I needed to make one to keep here at home because Wild Man heard I was making a pound cake and felt very strongly that I needed to make one that he could eat.
  • Have you been watching the Olympics? We’ve been watching them pretty much every night. I’ve actually been enjoying skiing and snowboarding, although I keep wanting to yell at them, “Don’t die, don’t die!!”
  • I’ve got four books out from the library to read. My eyes are too big for my reading ability again. We’ll see which ones actually get read!

That’s a little bit of what’s going on around here.

No comments: